Enjoy Peace of Mind and Positive Returns with Webb & James
Whether you’re a first-time landlord or experienced portfolio investor, we offer a range of services to make letting your property as rewarding and hassle-free as possible.
We put your needs at the centre of everything we do to help ensure you continually generate positive returns from letting out your property.
“Webb & James are the agency I wish I’d found when I first became a landlord”
Tenant find and tenancy set-up service
At Webb & James we are geeky about getting it right. Over the years we have honed the process with systems, checklists, audit trails and regular reviews of legislation.
Setting up a legally compliant tenancy can be quite a complex challenge. Unfortunately, you will often not know that it is not compliant until something goes wrong. Oversights can cause situations which are extremely costly, time consuming and stressful to resolve.
Rest assured that our tenant find and tenancy set-up service includes everything you need to quickly find a great tenant and meet your compliance obligations as a landlord.
- Pre lettings guidance and preparation
- Property photos, floorplan and 3D walkthrough
- Comprehensive marketing
- Accompanied Viewings
- Tenant Selection, Referencing and Data Protection Compliance
- Bespoke Tenancy Agreement
- Deposit Protection and Serving of Prescribed Information
- Right to Rent Compliance Checks
- ‘How to Rent’ Guide, EPC and Safety Certificates Issued
- Collection of 1st Month’s Rent
Tenancy and Property Management
Great tenants expect a responsive, attentive service and not many landlords can drop everything to deal with tenant phone calls and property issues. Only you know how much time you have to commit to dealing with unpredictable problems and changing legislation.
We keep your tenants happy in your property by operating our management services 24/7 because we know that problems happen at night and weekends too.
We offer three levels of service to complement your level of involvement:
Great for experienced landlords who would like a neutral 3rd party to handle the rent collection, tenant statements and chase any late payments.
- Rent collection, credit control and tenancy administration while you handle the maintenance and regular inspections.
Ideal for those hands-off landlords who want to know that everything is taken care of.
- Rent collection, tenancy management, compliance oversight and emergency repairs service.
The peace of mind option for landlords looking for a guaranteed income and added value services to maximise returns.
- Includes Rent Guarantee cover and added value services designed to maximise returns and capital value.
To find out more about what's included in each of the above services, check out our fees schedule.Landlord Fees
Get a Free Valuation
If you're contemplating a move, arrange a free, no obligation valuation of your home at a time to suit you.Book Valuation
Rental Yield Calculator
Use our handy calculator to work out how much yield you could achieve with your property.Calculator
Get in Touch
If you would like to discuss your property-related enquiries, or have any questions, get in touch with our friendly team.Get in Touch